Friday, May 7, 2010

Update

Hello Swiger Family,
I would like you all to know that video #2 is officially underway! :) This blogging thing is fun! Video #2 will take a little longer to put together and will probaly be done around the end of next week. So for now i will write...As you know today's my dad's birthday. Sadly he feels that its okay to leave us for iron man :( that one hurts. But hey, I'm making the most of it at least (you'll see in the video ;)). Our fish are doing well...well most of them. Josh and Amanda's catfish has to keep being "checked on" (that mean they shine a light on him and poke him with the little net). poor guy. I hope he can last longer then I'm guessing, I'll let you know if we have to take his little fishy body back for the 14 day guaranteed refund...
I would also like to share with you (even though its already on facebook) my excitement about the fact that i drove all the way to and from the bank! Without hitting anyone or anything! I only got honked at once (mom told me it wasn't me fault) and i stayed at the correct speed limit the whole time!....Though it did kinda bother me that my mom had her hand clenched over the emergency brake the whole time. What was that about? Oh well.
As always, I hope you're enjoying Costa Rica! And don't worry about me spending so much time blogging, i think its so fun! :)
I'll talk to you soon!!
~Anna

1 comment:

  1. the Swimmy incident (mentioned in the fish post) happened after she wrote this

    ReplyDelete