Monday, May 10, 2010

Video Blog #2



I know that i told you guys that the video would be posted towards the end of the week but i just couldn't wait. With Louisa gone, and Penelope soon to follow, i thought I'd upload it before id have to start changing information in the video in order to be up to date. The main thing i have to say I've learned through this video is that you should never press your luck with fish. No matter what pet store people say, betta fish, female or not, can't live together happily in a bowl....Penelope has only one fin left to prove that theory.
This video also shows some preparations for my dad's birthday, as well as some stuff regarding mother's day.
Enjoy! :)
~Anna

4 comments:

  1. Another terrific video! You are so hilarious. I loooooooved the intro- with music and everything. The fish soap opera is very entertaining. Those brownies looked VERY yummy.
    Loved it again. A million thanks,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! it makes me so happy to do this for you guys :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still waiting on a blog devoted to your AUNT, but you know... whatever ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's worth mentioning (to keep up with who's in the tank) that Swimmy in Amanda/Joshua tank was replaced yesterday by Prince Swimmy II. Anna said she will not yet replace her fish....

    ReplyDelete